Walk a While is keen to hear from organisations who would be willing to partner with us. We are already in discussion with companies who are keen to provide inkjet printers, cameras and NBN satellite internet. Other areas where we are looking for partners include:
- NGO and Charities with an interest in creative media.
- Registered Training Organisations with experience in working with remote communities.
- Vehicle providers, hire companies and those experienced in vehicle maintenance.
- Volunteers with experience in property maintenance or other trades for our centre.
- Educators with experience in developing curriculum for remote communities.
- Film makers and those with a passion for using digital media for community development.
Our costs in most instances are met by our directors and volunteers, so support from travel companies, hotels, transport providers or others who can in anyway help ensure every dollar donated goes towards empowering the creative vision of the community is very welcome.
Please use the contact page to let us have your details. We'll be in touch to discuss how you can be involved.